Randall Raynor, SRA
PROFESSIONAL QUALIFICATIONS OF RANDALL R. RAYNOR, SRA
Mr. Raynor, SRA has been involved with numerous types of valuation assignments over the past twenty three years. Appraisal assignments have been confined to the Chicago Metropolitan and Northern Indiana markets involving; subdivisions, apartment buildings, multi tenant retail & office properties, vacant land, and various special use properties consisting of religious facilities, funeral homes, and schools. Mr. Raynor, SRA has given expert witness testimony in condemnation proceedings and litigation involving real estate.
Mr. Raynor, SRA is owner of AVAS, Inc. or AVAS, Inc.
Appraisal Institute courses taken for SRA/MAI designation include the following:
- Real Estate Appraisal Principles
- Basic Valuation Procedures
- Residential Valuation
- Standards of Appraisal Practice, Parts A & B
- Income Valuation (Cap. A)
- Income Valuation of Small, Mixed-Use Properties
- Illinois Nonresidential Report Writing
- General Applications
- Condemnation Appraising Principles and Procedures
- Advanced Residential Applications and Report Writing
- Appraising the Tough Ones
- Residential Report Writing and Case Studies
- Home Construction
- National Flood Insurance Program
- HUD/VA - Lender Selection Roster
- HUD/VA - 203(K) Lending and Appraising
Associate of Science, South Suburban Community College, South Holland, IL
Appraisal Institute - SRA Member. The SRA designation is held by appraisers who are experienced in the analysis and valuation of residential real property.
REAL ESTATE APPRAISAL STATE LICENSES:
Illinois Certified General Real Estate Appraiser #553.001648
Indiana Certified General Appraiser #CG40700729
FHA and VA qualified for Illinois and Indiana.
TYPES OF PROPERTY APPRAISED:
Single-family residences, Multi unit buildings, Subdivision analysis, Condominiums, Apartment projects, Restaurants, Townhomes, Industrial properties, Special use properties, Vacant land, Office buildings, Mixed-use buildings
PARTIAL LIST OF CLIENTS SERVED:
First Midwest Bank, Mannheim School District 83, Peoples Bank, SB, Village of Thornton, Lansing School District 215, Centier Bank, First National Bank of Illinois, Hiskes & Dillner, Village of Frankfort